Number of Visits

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Subtle form of Torture



Earlier this year, I was flying from Abu Dhabi to Vancouver through London. Now to understand my pain, the first part (Abu Dhabi - London) was a seven hour flight, I then arrived in London and had to wait for another seven hours until it was time for my eleven hour flight to Vancouver.

I dont mind waiting, only that the chairs in Heathrow's terminal 4 are designed to torture travelers. let me stress that terminal has no spa, no hotel and no lounge. It has shops and restaurants but no where for you to rest. Now when I saw the chairs I almost broke down entirely, I am certain that they were designed to inflict the most pain possible.



I dont know if they tried to be artistic or modern, but they failed! I want whoever made the choice to try and sit down on what is basically a wooden wedge for seven hours! All you have to do is look at it! What the hell were they thinking?!

No comments:

Post a Comment