Number of Visits

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Annoyingly Catchy Song


Ok this song has been replaying in my head for two weeks no, so I want to share the misery. Everything i do, every moment of my life my head is sing one of the following:

"Where the lemonade is made...sweet lemonade...mmm sweet lemonade...yah sweet lemonade"
"Get on my horse I'll take you 'round the universe and all the other places too"
"I think you'll find that the universe pretty much covers everything...Shut up woman get on my horse"


"Look at my horse my hores is amazing...give it a lick...mmm it takes like raisins"
"well I better not show you where the lemonade is made...sweet lemonade...mmm sweet lemonade...mmm sweet lemonade...yah sweet lemonade"

This song is just too fun, I dont know where its the way he sings about the lemonade (addicted to that part) or the way it just keeps repeating, but I am addicted to it. Its made by a guy on youtube, he is amazingly talented, check out his profile here.

No comments:

Post a Comment